Payments Bank transfer:
In order to confirm your reservation you can make your payments in our bank account.
Name of bank LA CAIXA
Address C/ General Balanzat, nº 16, San Antoni de Portmany, 07820
Province of Balearic Islands
Account number: ES2121000756550200181284 CAIXESBBXXX
You must send us the deposit slip via e-mail: email@example.com . Specifying the reservation number and the full name.
(*) Depending on the accommodation the payment methods and deadlines may be different, the customer may know it in the conditions set out in the contract.
Credit Card Payments:
For credit card payments, click this link:
We accept payments with: Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. Payment with any other card may incur additional charges.
Please note that bed linen and towels are included in the price. A basic food welcome package is provided for customers arriving on flights at the last minute (after 19:30).
If this is not the case, you can request our full fridge service
If the preferred method of payment is in cash, please notify the property in advance.
If the reservation is made 4 weeks of travel before arrival, full payment of the reservation is required.
There is a local fee to be paid by the end customer that is not included in the rental price (not commissionable).
This is 1.10 euros per night per adult (+16 years old) for bookings between May 1st and October 31st.
For the rest of the year, 0.55 euros per night per adult (+16 years old).
This fee must be paid along with the second payment.
Arrival and stay:
· General conditions of the reservation: Please read the following information carefully,
Your accommodation will be ready from 17.00 on the day of entry, unless expressly specified.
Your accommodation must be evicted at 10.00 on the day of departure, unless expressly specified.
It is very important that you send us in mind to have your arrival and departure details for a correct organization of your stay.
Modifications to the booking contract and exceptions to these general booking conditions shall only take effect if they have been agreed in writing between the lessor and iHouseibiza C.B. If the amendments involve an increase or decrease in costs, the two parties must leave their mutual agreement in writing.
Procedure for arrival and customer service department:
Hours: 09:00 to 20:00
Mobile phone: 0034 685610793 Office phone: 0034 645847197
Address Office iHouseibiza C.B.:
C/ General Balanzat, nº 16, San Antoni de Portmany, 07820
General procedure for arrivals:
•The customer can if they wish to hire the accompanying service from the airport to their accommodation and key collection. This service is not included in the rental price (25 euros during office opening hours). This service does NOT include transportation to the customer’s home.
This service also includes the delivery of information of the accommodation, the surroundings (nearest supermarket and pharmacy, etc.) and the island in general.
< >It is very important that you call us once you are leaving the airport, to be able to give you the best attention, as there can be many arrivals at the same time.
If you have booked your car with us, it will be waiting for you directly in the assigned Parking, with the papers and contract previously made.
Meeting point: Our staff will meet the customer in the car park of the rent a car or at a previously agreed point.
•If the customer does not contract this service must agree with our agents how to get to the house either via email or via WhatsApp.
Note: In case the arrival has a different procedure, the customer will be informed a week in advance by our customer service staff.
· Arrivals after hours (between 23:00 and 09:30 h):
For all customers who arrive at night and have the right to access their accommodation, please inform us as soon as possible and we will send you the instructions to arrive, as well as the details to collect the keys, provided that the reservation is 100 have been sent to us on the bond form (You must ask for this authorization if your arrival is out of hours).
The Customer Service staff will contact you the next morning to coordinate the departure and give you all the necessary information. If you prefer that someone from our team accompany you to the accommodation outside of office hours, the cost is 100 euros (this service does NOT include transportation to the customers’ house). This service must be contracted at least 1 week in advance.
· Minimum age to
book:We do not accept bookings for groups of customers under 18 years of age.
This means that at least one of the people (the main occupant in whose name the reservation is made) must be at least 18 years old.
· Deposit deposit:
Upon arrival you must make a security deposit or security deposit that will range from 600 to 10,000 euros depending on the accommodation. The specific amount for each accommodation is indicated on the first page of the booking contract. If the deposit cannot be charged, we have the right to refuse entry into the house. The deposit must be paid by credit card will be refunded in full between 24h and 48h after the stay if the accommodation is left in the same cleaning conditions as upon arrival or there has been no damage to the property and the keys have been returned within the agreed period before 10.00am on the day of departure. Most of the time, we only block the security deposit on the credit card provided. This hold expires after 7 nights / 8 days, which means it will be your bank that will release this amount to your balance. Due to past experiences, we recommend that you ask your bank how long it will take to return the amount back to your balance. Some banks take a long time to release the amounts on your credit card, so you should ask your bank. We accept deposits on Visa, Master Card, Maestro and debit cards. We can’t accept American Express. If the deposit is paid in cash (only with prior notice and acceptance by iHouseibiza), the refund will be made at the time of departure, after checking the facilities and furniture of the accommodation. If upon arrival at the property you will find any type of anomaly please inform us within the next 24 h to be able to fix it, if not, we will not be responsible for them we will deduct the damages, deducting them from your deposit and adding a business management expense of 25 euros. The lessee shall be jointly and severally liable for the price of the damage caused by his conduct and that of all other occupants of the rented accommodation.
Please note that the day of departure must be vacated at no more than 10.00h. Customers must deliver the keys to our customer service staff within 10.00 to 12.00 hours, unless expressly specified.
It is very important that this condition is respected because it depends on the proper functioning of our system. In case of non-respect we will be obliged to withhold a penalty of the deposit of 250 euros.
· Rental Cars:
Almost all of our accommodations are located in rural areas, residential or urbanizations and therefore you need your own vehicle or rental to access them. It is very rare that they have public transport service in the vicinity and the taxi service in Ibiza has many limitations especially when it comes to going to rural areas or trying to explain the situation of the houses. We recommend you book your rental cars in advance and make sure it is with trusted companies and representatives in Ibiza to avoid unpleasant surprises.
iHouseibiza offers car rental. Direct delivery at the airport without waiting in a assigned car park. Check our rates and options.
With our rental company you won’t queue. You can pick up your luggage and go directly to the parking space where the vehicle is located.
· Mobile Phone:
Please note that the properties do not have a telephone. We recommend bringing a mobile phone with you in order to be connected. We also ask you to be patient, as in many areas signal reception can be low or no.
· Garbage collection:
There is no garbage collection service in Ibiza, unless there is a daily housekeeping service.
It is the obligation of customers to deposit the trash every day in the suitable containers normally located on the main roads. Keep in mind that many of the accommodations are in rural areas and stored rubbish can attract cats, insects and other not-so-nice animals. Please note that there is no trash bag left at the property upon departure. If not, we would be forced to deduct from the deposit a penalty of between 40 and 100 euros.
· Music, parties and noises:
It is totally forbidden to disturb neighbors with music or noise. Music and noises greater than 65 decibels can not be made from 22:00h until 9:00h.
The festivities are totally prohibited, and in case the police are presented you will be totally responsible for the economic sanctions that this led to.
Meetings and/or dinners of more than 20 people are also prohibited except catering, waiters and security service or prior communication and consent with iHouse.
Any of these actions may result in the termination of this contract and expulsion from the house, with the consequent loss of the total reservation and deposit paid and without possibility of reimbursement.
The property must be in the same cleaning condition as it was found on the day of departure. It is important that the kitchen, the barbecue and all its utensils are completely clean and collected. If not, we will have to charge a penalty of a minimum 80o, and may be more depending on the conditions the accommodation is left. You can hire extra cleanings during your stay. Please notify before your arrival if you wish to book this service (see rates).
· Keys: In case of loss or non-delivery of keys (same number of keys delivered) we will be obliged to deduct a minimum amount of 100 euros for the change of lock and labor. If we have to force a safe (due to loss of keys or code) the amount will also be deducted. In the case of controls (alarm, gate, etc.) it will depend on the individual cost.
· Furniture and other products: It is strictly forbidden to change the furniture of the property as well as any other type of aesthetic modification.
· Capacity of the house and number of occupants: Each house is prepared to accommodate a certain and maximum number of people, so under no circumstances will a number of occupants exceeding the established maximums be allowed. It is the customer’s responsibility to adjust at all times to the exact number of occupants with which the reservation was made. In case of not respecting this point, we reserve the right to take the appropriate measures: eviction of the house or supplementary collection.
· Additional facilities: In many cases, if indicated directly at the time of booking, you can request a cot, high chair, Wifi, satellite, etc. with its consequent cost (if the accommodation does not have them).
· Pets: Most owners do not allow pets. Only with express authorization iHouseibiza and with the indication in the booking confirmation, it will be allowed to have an animal outside the house. iHouseibiza may require an increase in the compulsory costs of final cleaning. If you do not report this fact, there is a possibility that the owner will require the cancellation of the contract and the expulsion of the house, with the consequent loss of the total of the reservation paid and without the possibility of refund.
At any time, the customer may withdraw from the services requested and contracted. If the cancellation occurs for justified and indicated reasons and duly accredited by document the return of the payments will be total. If the cancellation occurs for a cause excluded from the coverage of the cancellation insurance or not duly justified, the cancellation costs shall apply, which are specified as follows:
The payment of 30% of the total reservation, will be understood as lost in case of cancellation of the reservation, up to 14 days before entering the accommodation. From the 14 days in case of cancellation the total of the reservation would be lost. That is, if the reservation is canceled 14 days before the entry, from now on, 100% of the amount of the reservation will be lost.
- Non refundable:
At this rate customers make 100% of the payment on the day of reservation.(We avoid cancellations, since the penalty is 100% - We make a 5% discount to motivate the client to choose this rate. They tend to be less conflictive and better valued clients.)We recommend taking out specific cancellation insurance.
· Abandonment: In the event that the tenant leaves the accommodation or renounces part of his/her stay, once the stay has been initiated, and it is not for a justified cause included in the Cancellation Insurance (Holiday Refund) coverage with a document file that there would be no right to a refund or refund. If the abandonment is for good cause, the returns will be served according to the corresponding insurance coverages.
· Anomalies or deficiencies: Irregularities and/or deficiencies that the tenant may encounter in the rented accommodation must be reported as soon as possible and always during the stay to iibizaHouse’s customer service staff, to resolve any time lyscient anomaly or deficiency and will even change the accommodation if it is estimated, provided that the causes claimed are proven to be true.
Any claim made after leaving the accommodation may not be taken care of because it lacks the most basic criteria that could process the claim.
· Works: Accommodations are private properties of different owners and are usually located in large residential areas. Accommodations are not usually found in resorts, so incidentally unexpected works may take place in the surrounding area. These works are usually carried out by owners or governmental organizations with whom we have no relationship and therefore have no influence on such actions. Neither the accommodation provider nor iHouseibiza therefore assumes any responsibility for the inconvenience caused by the works that are not carried out on behalf of the Accommodation Provider.
· Water, electricity and internet: Water, electricity or internet outages are unusual. Municipal and/or regional authorities may agree to temporarily cut or limit distribution. Under no circumstances can iHouseibiza be held liable. inconvenience or damage caused. Note: Make sure your property has Wifi. If not, you can contact us to rent a device during your stay. Ibiza is not a big European city where there is quality wifi everywhere. The connection provided is only for checking emails and regular Internet browsing. Downloads / Streaming are not allowed, to avoid running out of wifi. If this happens, iHouseibiza will not be responsible for it. If you need a specific connection during your stay, please contact iHouseibiza prior to your arrival, to resolve this in advance, if possible.
· Power Consumption: A surcharge per week may be required during certain seasons for heated and/or air-conditioned accommodation. In this case, the extra cost will be reflected in this reservation.
The houses have a common liability insurance, but does not cover loss of property or theft.
The rental price does not include any additional insurance. We advise you to take out specific travel insurance.
· Responsibility of the organization: IHouseibiza. explicitly declares that it works as an intermediary between owners and tenants and is only responsible for the correct information of the accommodation offered, the equipment indicated and its precise location. Therefore, it declines all responsibility for any damage, accident, delay or other causes beyond the management of the rental of the property.
· Acceptance of these conditions: The fact of taking part in the product offered and contracted in this reservation, implies the express acceptance by the tenant of each and every one of the General Conditions. For the knowledge of all claims that may be made, both the tenant and the Organizing Agency, expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ibiza, waiving any other jurisdiction.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We hope that your customers have a good trip and a good stay in Ibiza.