Check-in: from 16:00h.
Check out: before 10:00h
If you need to check in / out before or after these hours, you must apply at the time of booking. These options are subject to availability and may have an additional cost.
The payment of 30% of the total reservation will be made at the time of booking. And the remaining 70%, up to 30 days before entering the accommodation.
The payment of 30% of the total reservation, will be understood as lost in case of cancellation of the reservation, up to 30 days before entering the accommodation. From the 30 days in case of cancellation the total of the reservation would be lost. That is, if the reservation is canceled 30 days before the entry, from now on, 100% of the amount of the reservation will be lost.
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Refundable deposit: 498 €
Tourist tax: 2.2 € / person / night.