Villa Eden, piscina relax, chilout.
Santa Eulària Des Riu, Ibiza - Show on map
* FOR RESERVATIONS AFFECTED BY COVID-19, cancellations will be accepted free of charge. (* due to force majeure, closure of borders)
HOUSE SUITABLE FOR COVID-19: maximum hygiene and disinfection (according to WHO standards), we provide gloves, antiseptic gel and home shopping service.
Villa in a holiday rental with pool in Santa Eulalia. 5 minutes from the city center and 10 minutes from the beach. The house has 6 double bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Maximum capacity of 14 people. We have 2 extra beds. We also have free cribs and chairs for babies. Also describe several fully equipped kitchens and several eating areas and living rooms with tv and wifi. The outdoor areas have gardens and trees to provide shade. In the pool there are hammocks and a barbecue area. Also, we have a gym and ping pong in the house. Of course you can hire all the exclusive services of iHouseibiza such as car rental, boats, massages, excursions and other services.
Check-in: from 16:00h
Check out: before 10:00h
If you need to check in / out before or after these hours, you must apply at the time of booking. These options are subject to availability and may have an additional cost.
Partially Refundable (30%)
The payment of 30% of the total reservation will be made at the time of booking. And the remaining 70%, up to 14 days before entering the accommodation.
The payment of 30% of the total reservation, will be understood as lost in case of cancellation of the reservation, up to 14 days before entering the accommodation. From the 14 days in case of cancellation the total of the reservation would be lost. That is, if the reservation is canceled 14 days before the entry, from now on, 100% of the amount of the reservation will be lost.(-10%)
100% of the total reservation will be charged, at the time of booking. A discount will be made that is between 1-5% of the total. Direct contact with a team should be made at +34 685610793
The penalty for canceling is 100% of the total reservation, except cases of force majeure that can be demonstrated. In cases of force majeure, only the costs of card or Paypal operations will be charged.
You can cancel the reservation FREE of charge till 30 days before the arrival date, if there is a border closure or force majeure. To reserve 30% of the total is paid in ADVANCE.
- If you cancel the reservation 30 days before the entry you will lose the 30% paid.
- If you cancel during the 14 days before the arrival date. You will pay the total price of the reservation
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Final Cleaning Fee: 220.00 €
Refundable deposit: 600.00 €
Tourist tax: 2.20 € / person / night.
Villa conventions rules: - Parties and excessive noise are not allowed after midnight. - The client is responsible for all damages that occur in the furniture and in the surroundings and gardens of the house. - Losses of keys or controls of the gate, can entail a cost of € 50 of the deposit. -It is the obligation of the guest to deposit the garbage generated in the public garbage container. In case of not doing so, it may entail a cost of € 50 of the deposit. Tourist tax: € 2.2 will be charged per person and per night not included in the price The security deposit will be charged at the time of entry, will be returned after checking the house, up to 7 days after departure.
Tourist license number
ETV - 1338-E
Map & Neighbors
100% Payment Protection
Real Guest Reviews
Real Photos and Videos
Always Cheaper Than Others